Risk assessment does not just include infrastructure. Risks can also include technological challenges, such as network and data vulnerabilities, which was evident when the federal government’s OPM personnel data was stolen.
Review the following web page:
Imagine you are the cybersecurity expert for your organization and are providing a briefing to senior staff on cyber risks.
Create a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you complete the following:
- -Describe and provide an example of the terms information, cyber, and computer security. Explain the differences between the terms.
- -Identify and provide an example of the steps to evaluate the effectiveness of an organization’s mobile security plan.
- -Contrast and provide an example of cyberwarfare and cyberterrorism.
- -Use 30 to 100 words per slide in Speaker Notes.
- Follow the recommended guidelines: Format your citations according to APA guidelines. Follow the Instructor Writing Guide. Use the recommended “six by six” slide format with about six words per bullet and about six bullets per slide. Make the presentation visually attractive.
Submit your assignment. Follow APA style. Follow the Instructor Writing Guide.